Stephen Curry Becomes First Pro Athlete to Embrace Vine
A week after Twitter released its new Vine app, Warriors guard Stephen Curry (@StephenCurry30) used the rapidly growing platform for his monthly #SC30 contest Wednesday night.
- The rules were simple: Fans had six seconds -- the length of a Vine -- to tell Curry why he should call them. Creative, funny and persuasive Vines would get a phone call from the NBA star.
- Some took study breaks to talk to Curry:
- While others took a break from work:
- During the one-hour contest, fans sent in more then 200 Vines!
- Curry called a dozen winners, who definitely appeared to appreciate their once-in-a-lifetime prize:
- It may have been just a one-hour sample, but Curry's contest certainly showed the potential power of Twitter's new platform.
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!