The Brands-Only Summit
SocialMedia.org's first-annual conference, festival, and family reunion for social media leaders at really big companies was held at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa in Orlando on December 10, 2013. This event was focused on the core skills you need to be a successful social media executive.
Anticipation leading up to the event...
- — Mayu Arita (@MarketingMayu)Mon, Dec 09 2013 08:31:53
Introduction -- presented by Kurt Vanderah
- — Rachel Medina (@REMedina)Tue, Dec 10 2013 05:58:56
- — Ryan Amirault (@RyanAmirault)Tue, Dec 10 2013 05:53:07
- — Michelle Slater (@Michelle_Slater)Tue, Dec 10 2013 05:51:24Wishing I could clone myself at Day 2 for #brandsonly conference. So many great speakers to choose from!
- — Melissa Kinard (@melissakinard)Tue, Dec 10 2013 06:38:16
The State of the Social Media Industry -- presented by Andy Sernovitz
- — Natanya Anderson (@NatanyaP)Tue, Dec 10 2013 05:58:00
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.