Your Best Compliment
I asked Twitter, "What is the best compliment you've received?" I got beautiful answers.
- — Sarah Wendell (@SmartBitches)Fri, Sep 28 2012 08:43:41Waiting for (late dammit) train. Woman next to me asks friend, "what is the best compliment you've received?" Good question. What's yours?
- — Anna Perleberg (@ragesinggoddess)Fri, Sep 28 2012 08:45:25@SmartBitches Having a writer whose work I adore (Bosnian/Serbian/German hawtness Sasa Stanisic) love my work in return. Priceless.
- — Rebecca Amy Todd (@RebeccaAmyTodd)Fri, Sep 28 2012 08:47:53
- — Elizabeth Simins (@ElizSimins)Fri, Sep 28 2012 08:49:13@SmartBitches "You have 16th century boobs." (Said to me by a friend-of-a-friend upon meeting. Made my day/month/year/life!)
- — Emma Hillman (@droptheglasses)Fri, Sep 28 2012 08:50:28@SmartBitches Reader printed scene I wrote & put it on her fridge so she could read it every day and believe it could also happen to her
- — Jessica Banks (@ProfBanks)Fri, Sep 28 2012 08:50:57@SmartBitches My 10yo said, "If you were a building, you'd be a library, bc you know about things and ppl like to visit you."
- — Kate Johnson (@K8JohnsonAuthor)Fri, Sep 28 2012 08:51:10@SmartBitches bro's mate asked "Who's the honey?" and the answer was: me! I mean, ahem. The last time someone told me I was clever. Um.
- — Dawn Patton (@redpenmamapgh)Fri, Sep 28 2012 08:55:01@SmartBitches 1. From an editor: "You turn in really clean copy." 2. People think I look younger than I am. Compliment that keeps giving!
- — tien tien (@tienandsheins)Fri, Sep 28 2012 08:53:22@SmartBitches my 5y.o daughter recently said that she wants to be just like me when she grows up. and my 8y.o son said, that's a good plan.
- — Shana Smith (@shana_smith)Fri, Sep 28 2012 08:56:24@SmartBitches When I worked as a hostess in college, a customer told me I was stunning. And I didn't even feel particularly pretty that day.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.