What did you want to do in 1994?
While cleaning my office, I found a list I'd written of "Things To Do in 1994." I asked other people what they'd wanted to do back in 1994. The replies were funny and inspiring. I wanted to collect them all - sorry if there are duplicates. And my apologies for clogging your tweetstream this morning.
- — Sarah Wendell (@SmartBitches)Sun, Sep 09 2012 07:26:09While cleaning office bookshelf, found list I wrote: "things to do in 1994." Most weren't tasks, but things I had to learn.
- — Sarah Wendell (@SmartBitches)Sun, Sep 09 2012 07:27:34I was 19, and have memory of being a hot mess back then, but perhaps I wasn't entirely. Nice to give credit to my past self.
- — Shiloh Walker (@shilohwalker)Sun, Sep 09 2012 07:35:47
- — highland hussy (@laurahunsaker)Sun, Sep 09 2012 07:42:45@SmartBitches I was 13 or 14 and my goal was to medal in figure skating and dance in a ballet company. I did one of those ;)
- — AnimeJune (@AnimeJune)Sun, Sep 09 2012 08:07:12@SmartBitches I remember in grade 9 we had to write letters to our future graduating selves. Mine said I was going to be a great writer.:)
- — Rei Haberberg (@pannisangelicus)Sun, Sep 09 2012 08:08:50@SmartBitches Depending on the day, I either wanted wings or to be a jockey. No movement on either front, I'm afraid. Sorry, 4-yr-old self.
- — Lyndsay (@GeekyLyndsay)Sun, Sep 09 2012 08:09:11@SmartBitches In 1994, I was 7. I wanted to learn good enough cursive that I would get to do cursive practice in pen instead of pencil.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.