I came across a description in a book. I asked Twitter about it. The resulting conversation was hilarious.
- — Sarah Wendell (@SmartBitches)Wed, Oct 10 2012 18:55:38I've been reading a good amount of erotic romance, or just very sexy romance, and I have a question. There's a lot of cocks twitching.
- — Sarah Wendell (@SmartBitches)Wed, Oct 10 2012 18:56:02He sees her, his cock twitches. Can a cock twitch? I'm honestly asking here. It doesn't have twitchability, does it?
- — Andrew Shaffer (@andrewtshaffer)Wed, Oct 10 2012 18:57:33@SmartBitches I went on a pet peeve tear about twitching cocks last month. "Throb" is the more accurate word.
- — Chris Alexander (@TiggerPlus2)Wed, Oct 10 2012 18:58:12@SmartBitches Seeing as we don't have the equipment, I'm guessing. Wouldn't it feel like twitching when filling with blood?
- — Julie Brannagh (@julieinduvall)Wed, Oct 10 2012 18:58:20
- — Andrew Shaffer (@andrewtshaffer)Wed, Oct 10 2012 19:00:21
- — VictoriaDahl (@VictoriaDahl)Wed, Oct 10 2012 19:00:30@SmartBitches Yeah, it'd have to be semi-erect, at least. I'd think. Or you know...I'd imagine. From how I've heard them described.
- — Sarah McCanless (@SarahMcCanless)Wed, Oct 10 2012 19:01:00
- — Sarah Wendell (@SmartBitches)Wed, Oct 10 2012 19:01:51
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.