#50Tips: The Collection
On Monday, March 11, 2013, Publisher's Lunch announced that EL James, author of "50 Shades of Grey," is releasing an Inner Goddess journal (http://bit.ly/W1MADV) that will include writing tips. I started guessing what her writing tips might be. It became collaborative awesomeness.
- — Sarah Wendell (@SmartBitches)Mon, Mar 11 2013 10:46:53
- — Sarah Wendell (@SmartBitches)Mon, Mar 11 2013 10:48:02#50tips if you didn't like Twilight, (and what's wrong with you?) find another very popular book. You're looking for characters.
- — Sarah Wendell (@SmartBitches)Mon, Mar 11 2013 10:50:38#50tips If you're not sure what to write next, go back and rewrite the paragraph from 2 pages ago, only with more lip biting. And holy crap.
- — Sarah Wendell (@SmartBitches)Mon, Mar 11 2013 10:51:25#50tips Once you've finished, kidnap and hide several attorneys in your basement for some hilarious infringement suits.
- — Jeanette Murray (@KJMurrayBooks)Mon, Mar 11 2013 10:51:39No, college students wouldn't have their own email addy. Everyone knows technology is for the older generation. #50tips
- — Sarah Wendell (@SmartBitches)Mon, Mar 11 2013 10:52:15#50tips Don't worry if you don't actually know anything about complex subjects like BDSM or corporate business. Just make shit up.
- — Sarah M. Anderson (@SarahMAnderson1)Mon, Mar 11 2013 10:59:44
- — Sarra Manning (@sarramanning)Mon, Mar 11 2013 11:02:40
- — Kayleigh Anne (@Ceilidhann)Mon, Mar 11 2013 11:03:09#50tips Frequently remind your readers that one of your characters is Latino by having him repeatedly say "Dios mio!" Casual racism works!
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!