How do you manage your cashflow?
Small business owners share their tips on managing cashflow
- — Jas Bhachu (@Jas_Bhachu)Thu, Jun 27 2013 07:54:08@GdnSmallBiz Difficulty is weighing up your time spent against paying someone to do it. Which (cash or time) is more precious for you?
- — Stephen McGarry (@steviemcgarry)Thu, Jun 27 2013 09:12:58@GdnSmallBiz Invoice promptly, good Ts&Cs, monitor debtors like crazy and a baseball bat (just kidding!)
- — Denise (@DebtDiva)Fri, Jun 28 2013 03:16:56
- — eCommerce Fulfilment (@JamesFulfil)Mon, Jul 01 2013 07:49:18@GdnSmallBiz Cash flow tips. 1 Put customers on direct debit 2 Get them to pay regularly 3 Don't offer 30 days just because the norm.
- — Anne Ovens (@AspirationEurop)Tue, Jul 02 2013 11:24:31@GdnSmallBiz cash forecasts are important for planning & identifying issues in advance. And short payment terms & strict credit control help
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.