#DCGabfest: Social Media That Happened!
Amazing but true stories from the live recording of The Slate Political Gabfest, on Jan. 23 in Washington, D.C.
- 9 a.m. (all times -ish) Our first time using an event hashtag, which is sure, like a green slope social media maneuver.
- 5:55 p.m. (really -ish) Meanwhile, the pre-event cocktail is wrapping up. Someone calls the popularity contest for @jdickerson. Re-count is ongoing.
- 6:45 p.m. Almost ready...
- People get into the projector screen spirit!
- 7 p.m. And then...
- Plus, a live music intro from Eric! In December, Eric sent us an email try-out. David was like, "yeah, awesome!" And John said, "Yeah -- open d!"
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.