- In celebration of the Lesotho Commonwealth Games Team competing in Glasgow 2014, we share some little known facts about LesothoOn Wednesday 23rd July, the Lesotho Commonwealth Games Team made their entrance at the opening ceremony in Glasgow.
- Wearing traditional Basotho hats and blankets, the team's outfits made quite an impression on the audience!
- We shared these facts with our Facebook and Twitter followers.
- They also frequently travel by donkey!
- — @Sentebale (@Sentebale)Thu, Jul 24 2014 11:59:244. Lesotho's motto, ‘Khotso, Pula, Nala,’ is represented in the flag - peace (white), rain (blue) & prosperity(green) pic.twitter.com/IUrB4JClI1
- Fact 5:
- The Wales team also have a reciprocal arrangement that allows their teams to visit Lesotho for high altitude training in the mountains.