#DIYandSTEM Twitter Chat
Hosted by the Coalition for Science for After School and made awesome by our members in the science after school community, this chat is full of DIY, maker and robotics ideas and inspiration for hands-on learning in out-of-school time!
- — SciAfterSchool (@SciAfterSchool)Wed, Nov 14 2012 12:01:30We hope this chat inspires you with great ideas for hands-on science learning in afterschool and out-of-school time! #DIYandSTEM
- — SciAfterSchool (@SciAfterSchool)Wed, Nov 14 2012 12:02:27We can’t wait to hear your great hands-on ideas for science learning in afterschool, so let’s get started! #DIYandSTEM
- — Connect Minds (@ConnectMinds)Wed, Nov 14 2012 12:02:51
- — Carol Tang (@CarolTang1)Wed, Nov 14 2012 12:05:18A1: Hands-on learning important to engage ALL youth who have different skills, interests, backgrounds—levels playing field #DIYandSTEM
- — Education Dept (@nysciEDU)Wed, Nov 14 2012 12:05:32Kids are natural tinkerers!They learn about the world around them through experience. Our job is to facilitate that exploration. #DIYandSTEM
- — Maker Ed (@MakerEdOrg)Wed, Nov 14 2012 12:06:14Hands-on projects give kids a chance to experience what it's like to create something of their own. That can be life changing. #DIYandSTEM
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.