The RSA Social Enterprise Spotlight event - here's what happened
This quarterly event of the RSA's Social Entrepreneurs Network saw 100+ people discussing social enterprise growth. We hosted discussions about maintaining the culture of your organisation, branding, money, people and productivity, and the stages of growth.
- Check out the RSA's Social Entrepreneurs Network for updates about future events and activities:
- — Jo Painter (@Jo_Painter)Wed, Jan 16 2013 07:44:43
- — Becky Pants (@beckypants)Wed, Jan 16 2013 09:30:45
- — Hugo Russell (@hugoruss)Wed, Jan 16 2013 10:21:16
- — Sam Thomas (@iamsamthomas)Wed, Jan 16 2013 10:46:08
- — Jon Woolfson (@jonwoolfson)Wed, Jan 16 2013 10:55:53Chris Mould: Trussell Trust, launching three foodbanks a week, example of social franchising in the UK, provides emergency food #RSASocEnt
- — Sam Thomas (@iamsamthomas)Wed, Jan 16 2013 11:06:33
- — Alice Dyke (@ImAliceD)Wed, Jan 16 2013 11:16:26It seems @ChrisMould agrees that foodbanks shouldn't become an arm of the welfare state @beckypants #RSAsocent http://m.guardian.co.uk/society/2012/sep/18/chris-mould-social-entrepreneur-responsibility ….uk/society/2012/sep/18/chris-mould-social-entrepreneur-responsibility
- — Becky Pants (@beckypants)Wed, Jan 16 2013 11:00:56
- — AVeryGoodCompany (@avgoodcompany)Wed, Jan 16 2013 11:43:03
- — Aisha Ahmad (@JellyfishAhmad)Wed, Jan 16 2013 15:47:31"If you care enough, you will act" - Chris Mould. I had a great time at the #rsasocent event this evening, learnt a lot! :)
- — Anna Trethewey (@annatreth)Wed, Jan 16 2013 11:25:01
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.