Re-booting STIFF; from its pivotal transmedia gallery launch to an action packed festival run...Watch out Northwest
Our Seattle Times Segment; "Indie Film Festival STIFF Expands into Digital Media"
- WE DID IT. THANKS to our transmedia gallery KICKSTARTER backers, the venue hits completion! Comedian Emmett MontGomery Haults the Party to Raise $$
- A LOOK BACK AT THE LAST FEW WEEKS of STIFF 2015
- STIFF winner:Our Audience Award winner Documentary Film "Witness Bahrain"
- STIFF Winner: Congrats Kevin Owyang on clenching best doc short
- Actor Larry Hankin (Breaking Bad, Pretty Women, Home Alone) and filmmaker of mockumentary "How to Become an Outlaw" joins local filmmaker Henry Mccomas (STIFF screening DustBowl) outside Lucid Lounge
- One of Smarthouse Creative's many comic photo tweak jobs .. Brad loves to tweak those headshots LOL
- Thanks to our ticketing marketing partner SOSH , who did a stellar job promoting our events!
- STIFF dir Timothy Verner and actor Larry Hankin chat indie filmmaking. When tapping his own crew, Hankin cites a garage band indie approach
- What a party! Opening night 5/1 at our just-in-the-knick-of-time renovated TRANSMEDIA gallery space
- Thanks Hilliards Beer for being STIFF 2015 sponsor. Yummy canned beer!
- STIFF's transmedia panelists take a break moments before kicking off another STIFF tech forum
- A shout out to our STIFF 2015 volunteers!!