#SPJ42013 » journalism ethics & innovation galore
What happens at a journalism conference made up of Ohio, Michigan, W.Va. and a little pit of PA? Good things. Many of them. Here's a recap of the SPJ Region 4 2013 Spring Conference:
- The excitement for the Region 4 Spring Conference warmed our journo hearts.
- — Emily Gordon (@EmilyAFGordon)Fri, Apr 05 2013 20:46:07
- — Frank LoMonte (@FrankLoMonte)Sat, Apr 06 2013 04:23:45
- — Jon Gambrell (@jongambrellAP)Sat, Apr 06 2013 05:18:12I'm looking forward to addressing the #spj42013 conference in Dayton, Ohio, later today via video conference about social justice coverage.
- — Jon Gambrell (@jongambrellAP)Sat, Apr 06 2013 05:38:43Here's are the biographies of those speaking at #spj42013 conference in Dayton, Ohio, today: http://spjr42013.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/spjbios.pdf …ess.com/2012/12/spjbio…
Attendees trickled in Friday. Saturday, the journalism intensity hit Dayton with full force.
- — Kevin Z Smith (@SPJethicschair)Thu, Apr 04 2013 08:28:40SPJ Region 4 panel will discuss ethical issues within social media this Saturday at the UDayton's River Campus. 9 a.m. session #SPJ42013
- — Kevin Z Smith (@SPJethicschair)Thu, Apr 04 2013 08:31:10Steubenville journalists to discuss famed rape case that took the nation's interest. What happened? UDayton, 3 p.m. River Campus. #SPJ42013
- — Kevin Z Smith (@SPJethicschair)Thu, Apr 04 2013 08:33:34Ohio top newspaper editors will discuss the new age of newspapering. Got Big 4 in one room. UDayton River Campus. 10:30 a.m. Sat. #SPJ42013
- — Misha Mayhand (@MishaMayhand)Fri, Apr 05 2013 14:41:24Stefan and I just finished the Cox Media Group converged newsroom tour. I'm so impressed! It gives hope to the field of journalism #SPJ42013
- — Eric Young (@Eric8199)Fri, Apr 05 2013 15:42:45Just toured Cox Media Group. Fascinated over the TV newscast which had two anchors and one producer. That’s it. All automated. #SPJ42013
- — Kevin Z Smith (@SPJethicschair)Fri, Apr 05 2013 20:18:26#SPJ42013 Seasoned vet: "Best J job is one I learned to do everything." Student: "In J today you're expect to do everything," See pattern?
- — Stefan Pelak (@stefanpelak)Fri, Apr 05 2013 20:32:48
- — Hannah Poturalski (@hpoturalski)Sat, Apr 06 2013 07:27:53
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.