Scripps Leadership Institute, Indianapolis
The Ted Scripps Leadership Institute helps participants become better leaders by offering a mix of sessions focused on interpersonal and organizational leadership skills, as well as sound chapter management practices. The next institutes are in Denver and Memphis.
- First of all, we were thrilled to see so much excitement before Scripps.
- — Sarah Bauer (@sarah_mn)Thu, Mar 07 2013 08:28:24
- — Meg Wagner (@meg_wagner)Thu, Mar 07 2013 08:55:08Last year, I met some amazing journos at #spjscripps. Can't wait to attend as a facilitator tomorrow to meet the next batch of SPJ leaders!
- — Society of Pro Journ (@spj_tweets)Thu, Mar 07 2013 11:41:57
- — Journalist's Toolbox (@journtoolbox)Fri, Mar 08 2013 11:00:49
- — Society of Pro Journ (@spj_tweets)Fri, Mar 08 2013 11:02:31
- And it began! Day One started with introductions and ice breakers. Leadership training always requires getting friendly fast.
- — Katie Knapp Schubert (@katieontheradio)Fri, Mar 08 2013 13:22:48Interesting way for us to break the ice: interviewing our fellow participants and telling their stories! #spjscripps
- — Michael Majchrowicz (@mjmajchrowicz)Fri, Mar 08 2013 13:33:10
- — Robert K. Elder (@robertkelder)Fri, Mar 08 2013 14:08:49
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.