JournCamp: Training in Chicago
The Society of Professional Journalists hosted a day of journalism training at Chicago's Navy Pier. In case you missed the opportunity or want to look back on what you learned, this story outlines some JournCamp highlights.
- Welcome to an exciting recap of the Society of Professional Journalists' training program JournCamp! We enjoyed interacting with you in Chicago and on Twitter. For those who attended we hope you learned a lot, and we thank you for everything you shared. We compiled some Twitter notes from Friday's sessions, organized by speaker (in no particular order).
- But first, some Twitter chatter about JournCamp (the stuff that's not specific to a session).
- — Mark Briggs (@markbriggs)Wed, Nov 07 2012 14:35:08
- — Scott Leadingham (@scottleadingham)Thu, Nov 08 2012 13:17:53
- — Mariam Pera (@MariamsMusings)Thu, Nov 08 2012 13:47:13
- — Lindsay (@ReporterWelbers)Fri, Nov 09 2012 06:47:01
- — Skewed News Tutor (@SkewTutor)Fri, Nov 09 2012 05:55:01
- — Mark Briggs (@markbriggs)Fri, Nov 09 2012 05:30:55What is your favorite new news startup? Speaking this morning at #JournCamp about entrepreneurial journalism. What are you excited about?
- — Corrie Dyke (@corriedyke)Fri, Nov 09 2012 11:47:52
- — Scott Leadingham (@scottleadingham)Fri, Nov 09 2012 13:57:11
Mark Briggs | KING-TV, author, “Entrepreneurial Journalism”
- Briggs opened JournCamp with a general session on entrepreneurial journalism.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.