JournCamp 2013 | Training in Washington D.C.
On June 22, SPJ brought a full day of journalism training to professionals and students alike. Here is what they learned.
- Journalists engaged with the conference on multiple social media platforms with #JournCamp.
- — Greg Linch (@greglinch)Sat, Jun 22 2013 05:28:57
- — Stephanie Steinberg (@Steph_Steinberg)Sat, Jun 22 2013 05:47:39Observation: The attendees at this SPJ #journcamp in DC are mostly women. The old newsroom mens club is clearly disappearing.
- — Michelle Minkoff (@michelleminkoff)Sat, Jun 22 2013 05:51:48
- The day started with a general session called "Journalism and the Future of the Idea," led by Megan Garber, staff writer for The Atlantic.
- — GeorgetownJournalism (@HoyaJournalism)Sat, Jun 22 2013 06:06:18
- — Rob Denton (@robertrdenton)Sat, Jun 22 2013 06:06:52
- — GeorgetownJournalism (@HoyaJournalism)Sat, Jun 22 2013 06:10:52
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.