#EIJ12 | Day Three, Sept. 22
On the final day in Fort Lauderdale, Excellence in Journalism attendees engaged in a full day of training on writing, reporting, ethics and job hunting. It all ended with a taping of "The Kalb Report."
- What We Swear By with the SPJ Generation J Committee on how they have been able to adapt to the new challenges in journalism and not only get jobs but move up in their careers
- — Rebecca Wickel (@rebeccawickel)Sat, Sep 22 2012 10:41:37
- — Rebecca Wickel (@rebeccawickel)Sat, Sep 22 2012 10:32:06
- — David Brandt (@IamDavidBrandt)Sat, Sep 22 2012 15:08:49
- Crafting the Perfect Cover Letter with Mike Brannen, newscast producer at KSTP in Minneapolis and Pat Kane, multimedia editor at Progress-Index of Petersburg
- — David Sheets (@DKSheets)Sat, Sep 22 2012 09:15:59
- Taking Investigative Reporting to the Next Level with Hagit Limor, investigative reporter in Cincinnati (WCPO-TV), and Sally Kestin, investigative reporter in Fort Lauderdale (Sun Sentinel)
- — Amanda Theisen (@actheisen)Sat, Sep 22 2012 10:26:54
- — Daylina Miller (@DaylinaMiller)Sat, Sep 22 2012 10:13:17
- Getting Subjects to Let You in, Then Opening Them Up with Lane DeGregory, Pulitzer Prize-winning writer from the Tampa Bay Times
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!