#EIJ12 | Day One, Sept. 20
Catch up on what you may have missed during the first day of Excellence in Journalism 2012 in Fort Lauderdale. Find some resources from Day One workshops, too.
- EIJ12 started Thursday, Sept. 20, with half- and full-day workshops and concluded with a talk on digital journalism and social media from Sree Sreenivasan.
- Video Storytelling Bootcamp with Al Tompkins from The Poynter Institute and Les Rose, photojournalist of CBS News, Los Angeles
- — Jennifer Matthews (@MsMatthews2U)Thu, Sep 20 2012 06:35:24
- — Scott Leadingham (@scottleadingham)Thu, Sep 20 2012 06:22:35
- — Jennifer Matthews (@MsMatthews2U)Thu, Sep 20 2012 09:50:07
- Tracking Companies' Influence on Politics with The New York Times' Ron Nixon
- Great Bosses Bootcamb with Jill Geisler of Poynter
- — Teresa Schmedding (@tschmedding)Thu, Sep 20 2012 06:42:01
- SPJ had a board meeting and will have another on Sunday.
- — Amanda Theisen (@actheisen)Thu, Sep 20 2012 08:03:07
- Sree's super session was the big event of the first day, and we have a collection of lessons from his talk:
- More from that session:
- — Journalist's Toolbox (@journtoolbox)Thu, Sep 20 2012 12:45:22As @sree starts his talk to #eij12 here are 9 Twitter accounts journalism students should follow: http://www.usatodayeducate.com/staging/index.php/campuslife/nine-twitter-accounts-every-journalism-student-should-follow …ducate.com/staging/index.php/campuslife/nine-twitter-accounts-every-journalism-student-should-follow
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!