What Feinstein, Pelosi, the SF Archdiocese said about Supreme Court and gay marriage
Immediate reactions captured on social media.
- — Archdiocese of SF (@ArchdioceseSF)Fri, Dec 07 2012 13:07:22
- — Nancy Pelosi (@NancyPelosi)Fri, Dec 07 2012 13:34:57I’m confident Supreme Court will discard DOMA and Prop 8 into the dustbin of history. Let’s get this over with and on to the future!
- — Gov. Gary Johnson (@GovGaryJohnson)Fri, Dec 07 2012 12:36:19
- — Kamala Harris (@KamalaHarris)Fri, Dec 07 2012 13:16:07For justice to prevail, #Prop8 must be invalidated so that gay & lesbian families are finally treated with equality & dignity.
- — TRANSGENDER HULK (@TransgenderHULK)Fri, Dec 07 2012 14:50:25
- — David Leonhardt (@DLeonhardt)Fri, Dec 07 2012 12:18:57The Supreme Court not only takes a gay-marriage case; it takes the California case, the one with the biggest potential for a broad ruling.
- — Emily Bazelon (@emilybazelon)Fri, Dec 07 2012 12:16:37The Supreme Court will hear a DOMA case AND CA Prop 8 gay marriage ban--the straight-up equal protection qu. Wow. Buckle seatbelts.
- — Peter C. Cook (@petercook)Fri, Dec 07 2012 13:07:43SCOTUS announces it will enter/end the debate (?) around gay marriage. Kennedy this is your chance to make history! http://nyti.ms/RHQxwb b
- — Jacques P. Hebert (@JacquesHebert)Fri, Dec 07 2012 13:26:03All I want for Christmas is....#equality. SCOTUS to take up Prop 8, DOMA in 2013: http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/11/supreme-court-same-sex-marriage-rights …es.com/pMotherJones2/11/supreme-court-same-sex-marriage-rights … via @motherjones
- — Mrs. Smartypants (@mrsxsmartypants)Fri, Dec 07 2012 14:49:34
- — Ian Slattery (@ian_slattery)Fri, Dec 07 2012 13:21:40Hoping SCOTUS will stand on the side of love... "Supreme Court will tackle same-sex marriage" http://CNN.com / http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/12/07/supreme-court-will-tackle-same-sex-marriage/ …2012/12/07/supreme-court-will-tackle-same-sex-marriage/
- — Kyle Minor (@kyleminor)Fri, Dec 07 2012 13:24:12By next summer, same-sex couples could be able to marry in California again... and maybe the rest of the country,... http://fb.me/1PVyy7tfS fS
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.