OMG Moments: The 70th Annual Golden Globes
Tweets heard 'round the world, er, Hollywood.
- Silver Linings Playbook #JLaw (yeah, it's a thing) in Dior Haute Couture looking amazing, as usual. The Dior metal belt and thin silver drop earrings (we spotted a similar pair on Stacey Keibler) were trends of the night.
- A seriously sexy and stunning, retro glam, Taylor Swift in a barely-there backless dress. Her track "Safe & Sound" from the Hunger Games was nominated for Best Original Song.
- Mixed reaction (but mostly positive!) for Jodie Foster's acceptance of her Cecil B. Demille Lifetime Achievement Award. Our top three Foster flicks of all-time: Silence of the Lambs, The Accused, Taxi Driver.
- HBO's GIRLS cleaned up shop in two competitive categories - Best Comedy or Musical TV series and Best Actress in a Comedy Series - Twitter erupted in mad applause.
- SMASH's Katharine McPhee's plunging neckline and Debra Messing in classically chic black.
- A candid tweet of the SMASH cast from SELF fave, McPhee.
- Zooey Deschanel flaunts her movie camera mani. Cheers to the major #NailArt.
- Loving the ladies in white. Amanda Seyfried and Anne Hathaway on stage with the Les Miserables cast accepting Best Comedy or Musical. Hathaway won the Globe for Best Supporting Actress in a Motion Picture.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.