Show us a real plan for healthcare
Thousands of workers, patients, and constituents across the country are showing up at town hall meetings with their members of Congress to demand a real plan to improve healthcare and Medicaid.
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- — SEIU Healthcare PA (@seiuhcpa)Tue, Feb 21 2017 17:17:49
- Cook County, Illinois
- Constituents forced Rep. Jim Jordan, from Ohio, to do an improvised town hall.
- — IndivisibleFirelands (@Indivisiblefire)Mon, Feb 20 2017 20:18:16
- All across the nation, people want a real plan. Not a prescription for chaos.
- New Yorkers want Rep. Dan Donovan to hold a town hall meeting.
- Neighbors in upstate New York want a real plan from Rep. Claudia Tenney
- Houston constituents want some answers from Sen. Ted Cruz.
- Sen. Chuck Grassley faced crowds ready to fight for healthcare
- — Bradd Jaffy (@BraddJaffy)Tue, Feb 21 2017 18:12:20
- Home care workers Henrietta Ivey and Elaine Pope explain why they support healthcare and Medicaid in Troy, Michigan
- Texans want an answer from Rep. Will Hurd
- Tennessee voters want to hear from Rep. Marsha Blackburn.
- — Elizabeth Henderson (@ECHLizzy)Tue, Feb 21 2017 21:48:40
- 1199 workers in Massachusetts support healthcare