AEC Cares projectDC - Building a Strong Foundation
The goal of Reed Construction Data and Hanley Woods' projectDC is to build a new Sasha Bruce Youthwork (SBY) service-enriched transitional housing unit for homeless youths in Washington, D.C. on May 16, 2012.
- The American Institute of Architects wrote about projectDC.
- National Public Radio covered the build, too.
- The Washington Post covered the build.
- The article was tweeted and RT
- Even the Mayor of Washington D.C. stopped by to meet our volunteers. Here the mayor shakes volunteer Keri-Lynne Coleman's hand.
- People tweeted and RT the event
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.