#mptour Wrap Up
Here's our wrap up of a great event!
- The Marketing Profs 'Smart Marketers Tour' and its team (some in western wear....) held a live taping of the Marketing Smarts podcast last night. In case you missed it, here's a social media wrap up from some of the attendees!
- — Marc Frechette (@DigitalMktgGeek)Tue, Jul 10 2012 15:44:08
- — Jill Baker (@JBakerMarketing)Tue, Jul 10 2012 16:28:20At Marketing Profs #mptour listening to Jeff Mayersohn, owner of the Harvard Book Store. Insight into preserving cultural tradition.
- — Samantha Maltais (@SamMaltais)Tue, Jul 10 2012 16:30:00When you go into a book store, the best experience is when you find a book you didn't know existed but have to read. -Jeff Mayersohn #mptour
- — Christine Perkett (@missusP)Tue, Jul 10 2012 16:32:07Harvard Bookstore owner is talking about how people thought he was insane to buy a bookstore in 2008. I love this kind of insanity. #mptour
- — Todd Van Hoosear (@vanhoosear)Tue, Jul 10 2012 16:35:01
- — Margot Bloomstein (@mbloomstein)Tue, Jul 10 2012 16:27:34
- — Glenn Engler (@Glennengler)Tue, Jul 10 2012 16:35:25
- — Jill Baker (@JBakerMarketing)Tue, Jul 10 2012 16:39:29Mayersohn uses digital print-on- demand to help his Harvard Book Store print business per #mptour. Adds bicycle delivery to beat Amazon.
- — Azure Collier (@azurecollier)Tue, Jul 10 2012 16:51:41
- — Stephan Hovnanian (@stephanhov)Tue, Jul 10 2012 16:54:33
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.