President Obama supports marriage equality
- — Antonio Villaraigosa (@villaraigosa)Wed, May 09 2012 12:26:55We stand w/Pres. Obama - love doesn’t have a color, love doesn’t care if you’re gay or straight. Love doesn’t discriminate #MarriageEquality
- — Ricky Martin (@ricky_martin)Wed, May 09 2012 13:33:31.@BarackObama gracias por afirmar q TODOS los americanos merecen sus derechos X igual.Historico! Q orgullo ser su anfitrion el proximo lunes
- — Kamala Harris (@KamalaHarris)Wed, May 09 2012 19:34:13I applaud the President's statement today supporting marriage equality. Equality before the law is the founding... http://fb.me/1qtQux2mn mn
- — Tammy Baldwin (@TammyBaldwinWI)Wed, May 09 2012 14:22:03We all share the value of equality -- we take pride in the President's recognition today. He has done right by many. http://ow.ly/aOe98
- — Mike Bloomberg (@MikeBloomberg)Wed, May 09 2012 12:20:08
- — Deval Patrick (@devalpatrick)Wed, May 09 2012 13:01:27
- — HumanRightsCampaign (@HRC)Wed, May 09 2012 11:59:47
- — Rea Carey (@rea_carey)Wed, May 09 2012 12:34:11Thank you Mr. President! Equality for all families: http://thetaskforceblog.org/2012/05/09/task-force-president-obamas-evolution-on-marriage-now-complete/ …loLGBTg/p212whitehousek-force-president-obamas-evolution-on-marriage-now-complete/ #LGBT #p2 @whitehouse
- — The Trevor Project (@TrevorProject)Wed, May 09 2012 12:04:21BREAKING: President @BarackObama has publicly announced his support for the freedom to marry! Thank you, Mr. President!
- — Kal Penn (@kalpenn)Wed, May 09 2012 13:01:06
- — The Democrats (@TheDemocrats)Thu, May 10 2012 08:45:21
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.