Rupert Outrage and Replacing a Board Member
Tweets and a Tout from the Aug. 21, 2014 meeting of the Pottstown School Board.
- — Evan Brandt (@PottstownNews)Thu, Aug 21 2014 23:43:00Calls approach lackadaisical, days where no work occurred, but Damian Spahr, consultant, says at times they may have beenwaiting for permit.
- — Evan Brandt (@PottstownNews)Thu, Aug 21 2014 23:44:34Polly Weand says more preparation for work in older building should have been done. District should not pay for moving twice, she said.
- — Evan Brandt (@PottstownNews)Thu, Aug 21 2014 23:52:05Adams said administration followed school policy. "You're saying not OK for kids to walk few weeks, but OK to walk rest of the year:" Adams.
- My apologies to Ms. Bacallao. It seems I am destined to misspell her name...
- — Evan Brandt (@PottstownNews)Thu, Aug 21 2014 23:59:40Zahora, if I were a parent there I would be very angry that we bus one group that is inconvenienced, but everyone else has to walk.
- — Evan Brandt (@PottstownNews)Fri, Aug 22 2014 00:03:51Andrew Keffer says board told Thursday it would be an "all hands on deck weekend," but drove by Rupert on weekend and no work was going on.
- — Evan Brandt (@PottstownNews)Fri, Aug 22 2014 00:12:17Then we're telling people the kids who cross High Street one way are more important than those who cross the other way, says Zahora.