Planning for the Future
Tweets from the public forum on Sept. 9, 2014 outlining the draft of the Montgomery County Comprehensive Plan and gathering input on that draft.
- You can read the whole plan on-line at the link below. I have annotated it with notes that may be of interest to Pottstown-area residents
- BTW, this is the preview I wrote so people would know what last night's meeting was about.
- And here is the story I wrote Tuesday night after the meeting and before I assembled this Storify.
- — Evan Brandt (@PottstownNews)Tue, Sep 09 2014 23:22:32New road projects: Keystone Blvd in Pottstown, W. Pottsgrove; Market Street in Gilbertsville; alignment of Ridge, Lewis, Swamp in Limerick
- — Evan Brandt (@PottstownNews)Tue, Sep 09 2014 23:53:02Leo Bagley says meeting in a few months to discuss alternatives for Keim Street Bridge. Decision by the end of the year hopefully, he says.
- — Evan Brandt (@PottstownNews)Tue, Sep 09 2014 23:25:39To be sustainable, @MontcoPA must have "green, resilient, energy efficient infrastructure that can stand up to climate change's effects.
- — Evan Brandt (@PottstownNews)Tue, Sep 09 2014 23:30:57We have to think about health when planning, he says. More walking, biking, better connex with healthy food at local farms. #mercfit