State of the Union: Obama Addresses Economy, Jobs
President Obama delivers his State of the Union address during a joint session of Congress on Capitol Hill in Washington, DC.
- — CNN Breaking News (@cnnbrk)Tue, Feb 12 2013 18:23:55Obama: We won’t grow the middle class simply by shifting the cost of health care or college onto families that are already struggling.
- — Wall Street Journal (@WSJ)Tue, Feb 12 2013 18:19:14
- — Tracie Mauriello (@pgPoliTweets)Tue, Feb 12 2013 18:20:33Obama wants to restore idea that if you work hard & responsibly u can get ahead, no matter what you look like or who you love. #SOTU
- — Tracie Mauriello (@pgPoliTweets)Tue, Feb 12 2013 18:27:21
- — Tracie Mauriello (@pgPoliTweets)Tue, Feb 12 2013 18:36:57Obama: "Natural gas boom has led to cleaner power & greater energy independence. We need to encourage that" by speeding up permits. #SOTU
- — POLITICO (@politico)Tue, Feb 12 2013 18:38:13"I’m also issuing a new goal for America: let’s cut in half the energy wasted by our homes and businesses over the next twenty years." #SOTU
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!