Pens acquire Iginla from Calgary
The Penguins stunned the hockey world early this morning by picking up Jarome Iginla, the fifth-leading scorer among active NHL players.
- Last night
- — Bob McKenzie (@TSNBobMcKenzie)Wed, Mar 27 2013 17:36:45At no time during Iginla trade talks have I gotten sense contract extension had to be incl, but I believe BOS would find a way if necessary.
- — Bob McKenzie (@TSNBobMcKenzie)Wed, Mar 27 2013 18:42:56FWIW, multiple sources say Iginla to BOS "not done." Is that semantics, as in "not (yet) done?" Or does "not done" actually mean "not done"?
- Iginla means 'Big Tree' in Yoruba (Nigerian dialect)
- Today, 3/28/2013
- — Shelly Anderson (@pgshelly)Thu, Mar 28 2013 08:51:10Shero: "The first people I called was my kids to tell them we got Jarome Iginla. They said no, you didn't. We saw it on TV." #Penguins
- — Matt (@BuckeyesFan23)Thu, Mar 28 2013 09:04:21Iginla was traded to Pittsburgh?! I thought he was going to Boston! Just give Pittsburgh the Stanley Cup. We don't even need to play anymore
- — Mike Prisuta (@DVEMike)Thu, Mar 28 2013 10:25:25Favorite Ray Shero quote from today and possibly ever: "If I'm the manager of the Oakland Seals I don't think we're getting Jarome Iginla."
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.