Last Presidential Debate 2012: Obama v Romney
President Obama and GOP candidate Mitt Romney meet tonight for the final debate before the November 6 election in Boca Raton, Fla. The debate will be on foreign policy. The moderator is Bob Scheffer. (Storify by PG's Mila Sanina)
- — Karim Sadjadpour (@ksadjadpour)Mon, Oct 22 2012 20:47:48Iran mentioned 43 times, Israel 31, China 30, Mali 6, and Europe 1. Conclusion? Mali is 6 times more important than Europe.
- — Weed Dude (@weeddude)Mon, Oct 22 2012 20:36:16Tweets mentioning Foreign Policy made up 54% of tweets about tonight's #lynndebate. Tweets about the Economy: 20% http://blog.twitter.com/2012/10/the-final-2012-presidential-debate.html …com/2012/10/the-final-2012-presidential-debate.html
- — Ethan Klapper (@ethanklapper)Mon, Oct 22 2012 19:28:35Seriously, where is the foreign policy? We're talking about the economy now. This is not a foreign policy discussion.
- — Nicholas Kristof (@NickKristof)Mon, Oct 22 2012 19:25:27Did Romney just describe his own own auto policy (which would have led to liquidation) as "the height of silliness." Hm.
- — Patricia Zengerle (@ReutersZengerle)Mon, Oct 22 2012 19:21:52Unsurprisingly, Obama says Romney knows about shipping jobs to China because: "You invested in companies that were shipping jobs overseas."
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 2 already did!