PPA Digital Conference 2013
On September 18, over 200 senior professionals from across the media industry attended the PPA’s third annual Digital Publishing Conference. The event took in a wide variety of themes, examined the key technologies, discussed potential opportunities and explored the best-in-class approaches.
- — Jasper Jackson (@JaspJackson)Wed, Sep 18 2013 01:32:39PPA research says UK business info market worth £15.5bn. £2.87bn UK to UK, Non-UK to UK £3.52bn, UK to non-UK £9.15bn. #PPAdigital
- — Laura Austin (@LauraAustinNow)Wed, Sep 18 2013 01:34:36Over 80% of PPA members plan to launch a new event in 2014. Interesting times. #ppadigital (PPA launching PPA events in response to this)
- — Makemedia Ltd (@makemedia)Wed, Sep 18 2013 02:01:27Great keynote interview with Dom Feltham, focus on paid subscription rather then advertising focused revenue models #ppadigital
- — Chris Jelley (@chris_jelley)Wed, Sep 18 2013 02:22:21"At Google, if we are not failing, we are not experimenting enough". Madhav Chinnappa #ppadigital "Never waste a failure"
- — PPA Business (@B2BMediaPPA)Wed, Sep 18 2013 03:05:27
- — PPA Business (@B2BMediaPPA)Wed, Sep 18 2013 03:26:36Creed: "In a way the recession was good for us" - prompted new strategy based on social and digital. Invested in editorial #ppadigital
- — Sarah Marshall (@SarahMarshall3)Wed, Sep 18 2013 03:31:51
- — Sarah Marshall (@SarahMarshall3)Wed, Sep 18 2013 04:17:54
- — Sarah Marshall (@SarahMarshall3)Wed, Sep 18 2013 04:34:57Here's the Mid-Term Monitor interactive Ipsos MORI's Ian Jarvis is discussing at #ppadigital http://www.ipsos-mori.com/_assets/political_monitor/index.html#.UjmPiWRgY8h …/politi… Built using Adobe Muse
- — Vic Grimshaw (@therubyslippers)Wed, Sep 18 2013 04:43:53lovely visual front end on heavyweight Boris bike usage data. Fascinating society/behaviour snapshot #ppadigital
- — Darren Leighfield (@Cart2Mobile)Wed, Sep 18 2013 05:21:20
- — TheMediaBriefing.com (@mediabrief)Wed, Sep 18 2013 05:06:13
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.