News of former Rep. Anthony Weiner’s mayoral bid lit up Twitter from early Wednesday morning on, and the Democrat — who resigned from office after tweeting racy pictures of himself — found both snark and support on the social media site. Here’s a look:
- — Ashley Codianni (@AshleyCodianni)Wed, May 22 2013 04:25:19He thankfully took to youtube, not twitter, for his announcement: Anthony Weiner's video announcing bid for NYC Mayor http://youtu.be/yDhL4g8IZBM
- — Russell Schaffer (@RussOnPolitics)Tue, May 21 2013 21:40:42Anthony Weiner speaks the language of the Dem base and middle class voters. This could be an epic comeback of Brittney Spears proportions.
- — Nigel Cameron (@nigelcameron)Wed, May 22 2013 03:38:36
- — Tom Bevan (@TomBevanRCP)Wed, May 22 2013 02:51:44First Sanford, now this. He'll probably win. When Chinese said 2013 was the yr of the snake, they weren't kidding. http://bit.ly/10lkbq2
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 2 already did!
- NotReallyElmoElmo thinks if a Koch can be Mayor, why not a Weiner?2013-05-29T19:48:15.306Z