#StopTheNSA lights up Twitter
Activists declared Tuesday #TheDayWeFightBack online, spreading anti-surveillance messages using that hashtag and #StopTheNSA. Lawmakers, public figures and tech companies all got in on the action on Twitter.
- — Tom Udall (@SenatorTomUdall)Tue, Feb 11 2014 09:27:46
- — Raul M. Grijalva (@RepRaulGrijalva)Tue, Feb 11 2014 09:14:24
- — Rep. Mike Honda (@RepMikeHonda)Tue, Feb 11 2014 09:13:36
- — Rep. Alan Grayson (@AlanGrayson)Tue, Feb 11 2014 08:01:13I support 'The Day We Fight Back' protest against NSA domestic surveillance. Mind your own business, NSA! https://thedaywefightback.org/
- — House Judiciary Dems (@HouseJudDems)Tue, Feb 11 2014 07:30:03
- — Senator Rand Paul (@SenRandPaul)Tue, Feb 11 2014 07:10:46I invite you to join me in the fight against the NSA surveillance program. Today is the day we begin to fight back: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbpfelhwis8&list=UUeM9I-20oWUs8daIIpsNHoQ&feature=c4-overview …
- — the reddit alien (@reddit)Tue, Feb 11 2014 05:29:00
- — FreedomWorks (@FreedomWorks)Tue, Feb 11 2014 07:45:01
- — Ford Foundation (@FordFoundation)Tue, Feb 11 2014 07:40:19
- — Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald)Tue, Feb 11 2014 10:43:17Here's @FreedomofPress on how to participate in Today We Fight Back surveillance protest https://pressfreedomfoundation.org/blog/2014/02/heres-how-you-can-join-us-calling-nsa-reform-congress …
- — ACLU National (@ACLU)Tue, Feb 11 2014 10:13:09We changed our pic today to stand against mass #surveillance. Here's how you can change yours too: http://twibbon.com/Support/the-day-we-fight-back-2 … #StopTheNSA
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.