After the Supreme Court ruled the Defense of Marriage Act was unconstitutional and punted on a Proposition 8 case in a way that allows gay marriage in California, conservatives vented their anger on Twitter:
- — Gov. Mike Huckabee (@GovMikeHuckabee)Wed, Jun 26 2013 08:28:205 people in robes said they are bigger than the voters of CA and Congress combined.And bigger than God.May He forgive us all.
- — Jim DeMint (@JimDeMint)Wed, Jun 26 2013 10:16:40We will work to restore clear marriage policy at the national level and get our laws defended at every level. http://herit.ag/14xwtOW
- — Allen West (@AllenWest)Wed, Jun 26 2013 09:04:45V. concerned spec intrst grps can overrule demo process. Let states decide. Fed Govt shouldn’t leg. sexual behavior. Bware judicial activism
- — Harry R Jackson Jr (@BishopHarry)Wed, Jun 26 2013 08:38:10
- — albertmohler (@albertmohler)Wed, Jun 26 2013 07:55:34Make no mistake: Justice Kennedy's majority opinion in the DOMA case takes the entire nation right to the brink of legal same-sex marriage,.
- — Ralph Reed (@ralphreed)Wed, Jun 26 2013 08:36:49SCOTUS rulings r Orwellian and indefensible acts of judicial activism. If states have right to define marriage, why is Prop 8 invalid?
- — Matt Barber (@jmattbarber)Wed, Jun 26 2013 09:32:40In states w/ "gay marriage" the Federal government must now recognize any & every imagined form of "marriage" they may invent in the future.
- — Dan McLaughlin (@baseballcrank)Wed, Jun 26 2013 08:02:51Long game here is to drive Christians & Christian churches out of the ever-widening public square. HHS mandate, Boy Scouts fights a preview.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.