Pols, pundits remember 9/11
Members of Congress, members of the press and political insiders mark the anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.
- — John McCain (@SenJohnMcCain)Wed, Sep 11 2013 04:42:48On 9/11, we mourn all those we lost this day, including Amb. Chris Stevens and his brave colleagues killed one year ago in #Benghazi
- — Gerry Connolly (@GerryConnolly)Wed, Sep 11 2013 04:19:00Today marks anniversary of 9/11 the worst terrorist event in US history. Thoughts & prayers are w/ families impacted. We must never forget.
- — Rep. Ted Deutch (@RepTedDeutch)Wed, Sep 11 2013 03:52:02This 9/11 anniversary, let's remember the nearly 3,000 lives lost, the heroism of first responders, and Americans standing together as one.
- — Karl Rove (@KarlRove)Wed, Sep 11 2013 05:55:31
- — Joaquin Castro (@JoaquinCastrotx)Wed, Sep 11 2013 07:05:18
- — Senator Jack Reed (@SenJackReed)Wed, Sep 11 2013 03:32:15Today our thoughts & prayers are with the innocent victims, heroic first responders, & many others whose lives were forever changed on 9/11.
- — Keith Rothfus (@KeithRothfus)Wed, Sep 11 2013 07:04:33
- — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)Wed, Sep 11 2013 04:21:47I would like to extend my best wishes to all, even the haters and losers, on this special date, September 11th.
- — Rep. Keith Ellison (@keithellison)Wed, Sep 11 2013 07:00:2612 years ago, our nation was changed by a cowardly act of terror. We honor those who lost their lives by never forgetting that terrible day.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.