Lawmakers tweet about #Benghazi
As the nation marked the 12th anniversary of the attacks on Sept. 11, 2001, a group of lawmakers also took to Twitter to note that Wednesday is the one-year anniversary of the attack on the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya.
- — Speaker John Boehner (@SpeakerBoehner)Wed, Sep 11 2013 06:25:44Today we also mourn the loss & honor the service of the four Americans killed in the #Benghazi terrorist attacks one year ago.
- — Senator Pat Toomey (@SenToomey)Wed, Sep 11 2013 07:23:251 yr ago Amb Stevens, Woods, Doherty & Smith were killed in Benghazi. No one brought to justice. Answers still needed ow.ly/oLWic
- — Sen. John Barrasso (@SenJohnBarrasso)Wed, Sep 11 2013 07:03:56It’s also been a year since 4 Americans were killed in the #Benghazi attack—yet we’re still waiting for answers & searching for justice.
- — Rep. Robert Aderholt (@Robert_Aderholt)Wed, Sep 11 2013 06:34:23Today's the 12th anniv of 9/11 & the 1st anniv of the Benghazi attacks. We remember those lost& #NeverForget those continuing to fight...
- — Kelly Ayotte (@KellyAyotte)Wed, Sep 11 2013 05:22:321 yr after #Benghazi we honor the memory of Ambassador Chris Stevens, Tyrone Woods, Glen Doherty &Sean Smith.Their killers must face justice
- — John McCain (@SenJohnMcCain)Wed, Sep 11 2013 04:42:48On 9/11, we mourn all those we lost this day, including Amb. Chris Stevens and his brave colleagues killed one year ago in #Benghazi
- — Jason Chaffetz (@jasoninthehouse)Wed, Sep 11 2013 07:40:23Today is a day to also honor and remember the heroes of #Benghazi God bless http://oversight.house.gov/release/on-anniversary-of-benghazi-attacks-issa-honors-heroes-and-announces-hearing-for-next-week/ …lease/on-ann…
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.