Senate Minority Whip John Cornyn’s tweet suggesting that the Iran nuclear deal was a diversionary tactic by the administration to draw attention away from the flawed Obamacare rollout drew a strong reaction in the Twittersphere late Saturday.
He wrote: “Amazing what WH will do to distract attention from O-care.”
Sen. Cornyn (R-Texas) has argued strongly for a new round of sanctions to be imposed on the Islamic Republic, which reached a deal with world powers over its nuclear enrichment program during talks in Geneva, Switzerland, Saturday.
- — David Plouffe (@davidplouffe)Sat, Nov 23 2013 20:18:31No, a real distraction would be war. Like Iraq. RT@JohnCornyn: Amazing what WH will do to distract attention from O-care”
- — Mo Elleithee (@MoElleithee)Sat, Nov 23 2013 20:17:01
- — Alec MacGillis (@AlecMacGillis)Sat, Nov 23 2013 19:32:35Ain't seen nothing yet. Shuttle to Venus leaves Monday. RT @JohnCornyn: Amazing what WH will do to distract attention from O-care
- — Eric Boehlert (@EricBoehlert)Sat, Nov 23 2013 19:24:19
- — Jeffrey Goldberg (@JeffreyGoldberg)Sat, Nov 23 2013 19:18:17You're so vain, you probably think this agreement's about you. RT: @JohnCornyn Amazing what WH will do to distract attention from O-care
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.