PBS at the Television Critics Press Tour (Winter 2014) -- Day #2
PBS continued its portion of the Winter 2014 edition of the TV Critics Press Tour in Pasadena, when all of the broadcast networks and major cable channels preview their biggest upcoming programs. Here are highlights from the second day of PBS's portion of the tour.
A look at Day #1 of PBS's portion of Press Tour
- — Tim Goodman (@BastardMachine)Mon, Jan 20 2014 23:41:08Today was another good reminder how the PBS sessions don't always seem sexy on paper and then end up being excellent/informative/fun.
Day Two starts:
- — Brad Oswald (@BradOswald)Tue, Jan 21 2014 11:16:18
- — Mekeisha MaddenToby (@mekeishamadto)Tue, Jan 21 2014 10:45:16
The first session of the day is for INDEPENDENT LENS -- first up: "A Fragile Trust" (premieres May 5)
- — Independent Lens|PBS (@IndependentLens)Tue, Jan 21 2014 09:00:53
- — TVGuideHanh (@TVGuideHanh)Tue, Jan 21 2014 09:04:07
- — Kristi Turnquist (@Kristiturnquist)Tue, Jan 21 2014 09:05:29
- — Alyssa Rosenberg (@AlyssaRosenberg)Tue, Jan 21 2014 09:04:33
- — PBS PressRoom (@PBSPressRoom)Tue, Jan 21 2014 09:17:52"We were all suspect, we were all guilty" -Lena Williams on the state of the NYT after Jayson Blair's scandal #TCA14
- — TVGuideHanh (@TVGuideHanh)Tue, Jan 21 2014 09:28:48
- — Alyssa Rosenberg (@AlyssaRosenberg)Tue, Jan 21 2014 09:23:23One point panelists make re Jayson Blair that applies to Stephen Glass: being in love with the institution, and not the job, is fatal #TCA14
- — Marisa Roffman (@marisaroffman)Tue, Jan 21 2014 09:32:01
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!