Poison Prevention Week: The 50th Year!
The week of May 18-24 is Poison Prevention Week. Visit poisonprevention.org for more information. And Happy Birthday, #PreventPoison!
- — PoisonPreventionWeek (@PreventPoison)Mon, Mar 19 2012 08:15:30
- Sing the Jingle: 1-800-222-1222
- — OhioPoisonControl (@OHPoisonControl)Mon, Mar 19 2012 04:00:28Children act fast! So do poisons! Call 800-222-1222 if you need help or info about poisons! #preventpoison
- — PoisonPreventionWeek (@PreventPoison)Mon, Mar 19 2012 06:30:44More than a million calls a year are made to poison centers involving kids & poisoning. Good news, poisoning is preventable. #PreventPoison
- — PoisonPreventionWeek (@PreventPoison)Tue, Mar 20 2012 12:20:22
- — OhioPoisonControl (@OHPoisonControl)Tue, Mar 20 2012 07:01:06One summer, poison center director Dr. Casavant called the poison helpline three times - for his own kids! 800-222-1222 #preventpoison
- — Mighty Kids Media (@MightyKidsMedia)Wed, Mar 21 2012 10:59:15
- Poisoning Facts
- Medicine Tips
- — NJ Poison Center (@NJPoisonCenter)Wed, Mar 21 2012 09:15:28Follow directions on the label when you give or take medicines. Read all warning labels. NEVER take medicines in the DARK!!!#PreventPoison
- — Worcester Health (@WorcesterHealth)Wed, Mar 21 2012 07:50:07Grandma’s heart medicine or candy? A toddler on a quest for treats can’t tell the difference. Keep medicine out of reach. #PreventPoison
- Other Safety Tips
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.