Comcast & NBCUniversal stand up to bullying on GLAAD #SpiritDay 2013
Comcast and NBCUniversal are going purple this Thursday and getting the word out about Spirit Day to show support for LGBT youth and stand up against bullying. More: http://t.co/uo6CjAnaIg
- — GLAAD (@glaad)Wed, Oct 16 2013 09:52:59.@comcast and @NBCUniversal going purple for #SpiritDay on Oct. 17 http://www.glaad.org/blog/comcast-and-nbcuniversal-going-purple-spiritday-oct-17 …loLGBTmcast-and-nbcuniversal-going-purple-spiritday-oct-17 #LGBT
- — NBCUniversal Careers (@NBCUniCareers)Thu, Oct 17 2013 06:01:22
- Late Wednesday night, hours before #SpiritDay had started, the exterior of the NYSE in New York City had been illuminated with purple!
- The CNBC International anchors showed off their purple early Thursday as the global markets opened around the world!
- On TODAY, Natalie, Savannah, Matt, Al, and many guests wore purple to show their support.
- — OUT@NBCUniversal (@OUTNBCUniversal)Thu, Oct 17 2013 06:28:43
- There was tons of Spirit in the TODAY green room, where Will & Grace took a selfie wearing purple!
- From New York to Chicago, Miami to Philadelphia, anchors at all of NBCUniversal's Owned Stations sported purple ties and dresses as they reported the early morning news, weather and traffic.
- — Myriam Masihy (@MyriamNBC6)Thu, Oct 17 2013 06:28:55
- Our friends at New England Cable News are participating in #SpiritDay for the first time this year! We're so excited to see them in purple!
- NECN reporter Jack Thurston is sporting purple too, in the Burlington, Vermont bureau!
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.