OCNA's 16th Annual Conference: Teal Is Personal
Our 16th Annual Conference explored how Teal Is Personal. Some of the nation's top doctors presented on the latest ovarian cancer research, experts led sessions on living your best with cancer, and nearly 200 people carried a message about ovarian cancer to Capitol Hill. Here are some highlights.
- — Ovarian Cancer Nat'l (@OCNA)Sat, Jul 13 2013 05:54:45"Whether this is your first conference or your 16th conference, we hope you walk away inspired and ready to take action." #OCNA13
- — Jessica Francis (@tealsthenewpink)Sat, Jul 13 2013 06:07:02
- — Rebecca Esparza (@rebeccaesparza)Sat, Jul 13 2013 06:25:35Dr. Robert Coleman from MD Anderson says ovarian cancer patients are living longer than ever before. #OCNA13
- — OCAF_Memphis (@OCAF_MemphisTN)Sat, Jul 13 2013 08:15:18
- — Marcia Nedland (@marciafallcreek)Sat, Jul 13 2013 08:37:03Sharon Levin from National Women's Law Center abt turning supporters into champions. Interesting! #ocna13
- — Ovarian Cancer Nat'l (@OCNA)Sat, Jul 13 2013 08:39:13How to use social media in advocacy? Start a conversation with elected officials. It can amplify your message, but use it smartly. #OCNA13
- — Connie Bentley (@conniebentley)Sat, Jul 13 2013 08:44:53OCNA conf in DC. Advocate for research funding. Dr. Coleman gave hope. It's criminal to cut funding #OCNA13. Teal is personal.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.