[BREAKING] Utterly Embarrassing Interpersonal Shit-Show In Front Of Everyone
- — Paul Carr (@paulcarr)Tue, Nov 13 2012 21:00:41This is the dumbest thing I've read on TechCrunch all hour: http://techcrunch.com/2012/11/09/airbnb-research-data-dump/ …m/2012/11/09/airbnb-research-data-dump/
- — Ryan Lawler (@ryanlawler)Wed, Nov 14 2012 01:05:02
- — Paul Carr (@paulcarr)Wed, Nov 14 2012 07:29:53Right now the two people at TC with any memory of how it used to be are trying to decide if to warn him or let him find out for himself.
- — Paul Carr (@paulcarr)Wed, Nov 14 2012 07:35:12I mean: http://m.techcrunch.com/2012/08/24/the-lyft-launch-that-coulda-been/ …com/2012/08/24/the-lyft-launch-that-coulda-been/
- — Paul Carr (@paulcarr)Wed, Nov 14 2012 07:51:21The difference, @ryanlawler, is that I'm honest about how unprofessional I used to be. You're a hack *now* and trying to be smug about it
- — Ryan Lawler (@ryanlawler)Wed, Nov 14 2012 08:11:48@paulcarr it's like, do we really need another 2000 words on Paul Carr's opinion on something when he hasn't actually talked to anyone?
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.