Needham Weathers Hurricane Sandy
News, updates, closings and more involving the storm.
- — BFD FF R2's Wx Page (@R2_SNEweather)Mon, Oct 29 2012 19:06:03The source of the blue flashes was the High Tension power lines over the Needham commuter rail at the junction, the breakers where flashing
- — BFD FF R2's Wx Page (@R2_SNEweather)Mon, Oct 29 2012 18:52:30Needham looks like a bomb hit, I can't believe they haven't called off school to the best of my knowledge
- — brian king (@bkbostoner)Mon, Oct 29 2012 18:48:04@NSTAR_News liv in Needham lost power @ 3:30p. Friend 1 ST over on Manning got power back. My sister in NJ nvr lost it. What is going on?
- — BFD FF R2's Wx Page (@R2_SNEweather)Mon, Oct 29 2012 18:44:32No power Chestnut st from Great Plain ave to Dover , then down to Dedham Ave, Webster at South st blocked off and dark , Needham Ma
- — BFD FF R2's Wx Page (@R2_SNEweather)Mon, Oct 29 2012 18:43:06No power Needham Heights , highland ave from Webster to rosemary st from transformer that I heard pop .
- — EmmaFindlay-Walters (@emmmafw)Mon, Oct 29 2012 18:41:37One of the bumper stickers in the lobby should say "Needham, when everyone else is home because of a state of emergency, we'll be in school"
- — Becca Manning (@NeedhamPatch)Mon, Oct 29 2012 18:12:40
- — BFD FF R2's Wx Page (@R2_SNEweather)Mon, Oct 29 2012 16:41:16conditions tanked on my way home , w Roxbury 2 Needham , no lights 4 most of ride, wind howling & heavy rain now.no lights newton 2 Needham
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.