Curating and Displaying Student Work
Displaying student work to help students reach deeper learning.
- Curating and exhibiting student work should help students develop deeper learning. Students can reflect on their work.
- Why display student work?
- There are many great Ideas for creatively displaying student work.
- How student work will be displayed should be discussed at the onset of the learning activity design.
- Students are motivated to share their work in real life authentic scenarios.
- It is important to display students work. t engages and encourages students to produce better work. Displays can be used as learning activities. Students will reflect on their projects as they present to others.