Mr. 300 Sandwiches gets proposal ideas
After joking he would propose to girlfriend Stephanie Smith if she made him 300 sandwiches, a well-fed Eric Schulte is now ready to pop the question -- but how? Our readers sent suggestions.
- — Jan Dayleg (@jayayenn)Mon, Dec 02 2013 20:47:16@mr300sandwiches go to next award show, when Kanye receives an award, interrupt- "Kanye I'ma let you finish but I gotta propose to my girl."
- — Jan Dayleg (@jayayenn)Mon, Dec 02 2013 20:47:49@mr300sandwiches other dialogue could be "Kanye I'ma let you finish, but I'm about to do the greatest proposal of all time."
- — Jason Pickar (@jasonpickar)Mon, Dec 02 2013 20:49:10@mr300sandwiches take her to the best damn sandwich shop in the city (sergimmo's on the west side) and slip the ring into her sandwich.
- — John T. Spinelli (@jspins28)Mon, Dec 02 2013 21:29:51
- — Lauren Marie (@postitnote111)Tue, Dec 03 2013 03:38:39@mr300sandwiches Element of surprise. YOU make the last 100 sandwiches, or 75, or 50, and propose a bit early. Use a heart cookie cutter.
- — Krissy (@SofBoogiesMom)Tue, Dec 03 2013 03:51:04
- — Lori S. Crisler (@scubasuzan)Tue, Dec 03 2013 04:54:51@mr300sandwiches :she is getting a portrait sketched in Central Park, when the artist reveals the pic it's a sketch of you proposing!
- — CLilly (@CLilly1218)Tue, Dec 03 2013 07:12:46@mr300sandwiches how about at the when Harry met Sally Deli over sandwiches for lunch...then she can scream out yes yes yes
- — Jon Hersh (@jon_hersh)Tue, Dec 03 2013 09:01:19@mr300sandwiches Bake yourself into a huge cake shaped like a pastrami sandwich, then pop out and propose while a mariachi band plays.
- — Ashley Agueci (@aagueci)Tue, Dec 03 2013 09:05:54@mr300sandwiches Hire a home chef, have them make your top 10 fave sammy's that she has made 4U, U make the 300th & incl ring on toothpick
- — AMBER €UROS (@AmberEuros)Tue, Dec 03 2013 09:43:54.@mr300sandwiches 11 chefs = 10 + you. 30 sandwiches for 9 chefs, 29 for another, 1 sandwich for you w/the ring. BONUS: Ring should be
- — Lucy Liow (@LucyWoiL)Tue, Dec 03 2013 14:01:20@mr300sandwiches Build a mobile app, load up 300 phones, place them in different areas of her favorite places, 1 clue each, find the ring
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.