#B1GCats vs. Minnesota (10/19/13)
A social media recap of Northwestern's B1G Legends Division opener against Minnesota at Ryan Field
- — Northwestern Sports (@NU_Sports)Sat, Oct 19 2013 08:41:21
- Early injury report prior to the game:
- — Northwestern Sports (@NU_Sports)Sat, Oct 19 2013 08:22:49Injury Update: Venric Mark is OUT for today's game vs MIN. Kain Colter will be dressed as the emergency QB. #B1GCats
- — Sippin' on Purple (@sippinonpurple)Sat, Oct 19 2013 09:00:20
- Minnesota returns the opening kick to the 22 yard line, and we're off!
- — NU Sports Live (@NU_SportsLIVE)Sat, Oct 19 2013 09:04:50On the second play from scrimmage, VanHoose brings the lumber to force a fumble. Minnesota recovers, but a #B1GCats tone is set...
- — NU Sports Live (@NU_SportsLIVE)Sat, Oct 19 2013 09:20:42#B1GCats get a nice gain on a Trumpy screen reception after a sack, but not enough. 2nd punt for NU, 4th punt of the game upcoming
- — NorthwesternHuddle (@NUHuddle)Sat, Oct 19 2013 09:21:41The #B1GCats defense has been good, shutting down the run and limiting the pass opportunities. The offense hasn't gotten anything going yet.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.