Undergraduate Research Conference at the Interface of Mathematics & Biology 2012
More than 100 students from 44 different institutions in 19 U.S. states, Washington D.C., and two Canadian provinces converged on Knoxville on Nov. 17-18 to present their research at the fourth annual Undergraduate Research Conference at the Interface of Mathematics and Biology, hosted by NIMBioS.
- Keynote speaker was Georgia Tech's Christine Heitsch (above, far right) who talked about the combinatorics of RNA viruses.
The full set of photos is available at http://www.flickr.com/photos/nimbios/sets/72157632059526028/ …
- All #urc12 tweets are curated below:
- — Antisense.流星群 (@razoralign)Sat, Nov 17 2012 18:22:33
- — NIMBioS Science (@NIMBioS)Sat, Nov 17 2012 13:30:01#urc12 "Reduce your number of partners" is somewhere between irrelevant and counter-productive, network models of STI's show. Glasser
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!
- Justin Delanocongratz to these kinds2014-02-26T02:30:05.145Z