Tweets from Intel International Science and Engineering Fair 2012
May 14-18, 2012
- NIDA used Twitter to share photos and updates from Intel's International Science and Engineering Fair in Pittsburgh in May 2012.
- Beyond sharing updates, NIDA used the #intelisef hashtag to reach the science fair attendees.
- NIDA shared resources that science fair attendees would be interested in.
- Photos shared the experience with those who were unable to attend.
- Overall, NIDA sent 10 tweets throughout the week.
- Seven Twitter users retweeted NIDA's science fair tweets.
- Overall, NIDA reached 89,790 Twitter users (not including retweets) with science fair messages.
- Beyond reaching science fair attendees, those who were not in attendance could keep up with the event.
- Tweets throughout the week kept the conversation flowing.
- And those not on NIDA's media lists got the news on winners firsthand on Twitter.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.