WAP White House Talk
Check out the robust conversation from the White House Event with the National Association of State Community Services Programs (NASCSP) on how "Weatherization Drives Technological Innovation and the Home Performance Industry."
- — meg power (@megpowereos)Mon, Dec 09 2013 13:05:22DOE Assis. Secy Danielson #wapwhitehousetalk "WAP is ahuge clean energy manufacturing success" WAP proves public pvt partnerships = solution
- — meg power (@megpowereos)Mon, Dec 09 2013 12:31:38NiSource WARM CHOICE +WAP delivers results & good jobs. Program savings= 127% ofWAP alone. Future depends on DOE$$$. #wapwhitehousetalk.
- — meg power (@megpowereos)Mon, Dec 09 2013 12:25:09NiSource exec Jack Laverty. .a gas industry pioneer in wx partnering tells #wapwhitehousetalk how coordination utility-WAP agencies is best
- Panel 2 begins: "Investment as a Catalyst for New Technology, Jobs, and Partnerships"
- Break for remarks from the Hon. Nancy Sutley
- Break for remarks from the Hon. Nancy Sutley. Panel 1 discusses Weatherization: Gateway to the Home Performance Industry and Best Practices"
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.