Rally to Support Falls Church Healthcare Center Against TRAP
Activists came out to support Falls Church Healthcare Center in the first stages of its lawsuit protesting targeted regulations against abortion providers (TRAP) pushed by Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli. The AG's motion to dismiss the case was overruled and a great first victory for FCHC!
- — ClinicEscort (@ClinicEscort)Wed, Oct 09 2013 05:48:13
- Abortion providers, health educators, and activists all spoke to the crowd of approximately 60 people, sharing their stories and driving home that Virginia women deserve more.
- Senator Barbara Favola watches as Rose Codding says, "call it what you will, but Virginia women are Ken Cuccinelli's causalities."
- This activist's sign says "Imagine a Virginia Board of Health NOT bullied into voting Cuccinelli's way. Make it real. Vote him out in November." Have you registered to vote yet?
- Attorney General Cuccinelli's motion to dismiss Falls Church Healthcare Center's lawsuit was overruled and the case will move forward.
- — ProgressVA (@ProgressVA)Wed, Oct 09 2013 09:10:58Va. Judge: Abortion Clinic's Lawsuit Can Go Forward #StopTRAP #SaveVAClinics http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Va-Rules-for-Abortion-Clinics-Face-Day-in-Court--227036431.html?fb_comment_id=fbc_208190789355363_463306_208413252666450#f135e578a4 …/local/Va-…
- — Arlington News (@ARLnowDOTcom)Wed, Oct 09 2013 10:17:45Abortion rights activists protested at the courthouse today before a judge upheld a clinic's suit against Va. ow.ly/pECZT
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.