One More Disney Day
MousePlanet brings you coverage of the 24-hour leap day event at Disneyland and Walt Disney World. Use the hashtag #MP24 on twitter, YouTube, and Instagram to share your experiences with us!
- One More Disney Day is in the books! Now get some sleep!
- Creative napping was happening around the parks.
- The Disney Parks Blog Midnight Snack meet got reserved seating for the 1 a.m. performance of Fantasmic!
- After about 10 p.m. last night, things got crazy at Disneyland. For a time the gates to enter were closed.
- — MousePlanet (@MousePlanet)Thu, Mar 01 2012 00:10:55Really hard to paint a good picture, and it's too dark for photos. The line waiting for DL to reopen reaches DCA. Huge lines at bag check.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.